User Account Terms and Conditions
Section 1 Definitions
- User Account – free-of-charge service provided electronically by the Provider, allowing the User to set up an individual account in the Shop.
- Shop – online store maintained by the Provider under the address: www.piumo.pl
- Provider – LOMAN Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) maintained by the District Court in Bielsk-Biała, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000290682 , NIP (tax identification number) 5472078236, REGON (National Official Business Register number) 24075701300000, with a share capital of PLN 50,000.00 and its registered seat in Bielsko-Biała, at ul. Wapienicka 20 (43-382).
- User – any entity using the User account service.
Section 2 User Account
- The User may set up a User Account in the Shop.
- A User Account is voluntary and allows the User to take advantage of additional functions in the Shop which are available for registered Users, i.a. checking the status of the Order, viewing the order history, as well as editing the User’s own data independently.
- A User account is created by way of filling in an appropriate registration form in the Shop.
- Upon registration (creation of a User account), a contract on the maintaining of a User Account is concluded between the User and the Provider for an indefinite period of time, on the rules specified herein.
- The User may delete a User account at any time without giving any reason or incurring any costs. To delete a User Account, the User must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about withdrawal, which will result in the immediate deletion of the User Account and termination of the contract in this respect.
Section 3 Complaints
- Complaints regarding the User Account should be directed to the Provider at the following email address: email@example.com.
- The Provider will respond to a complaint within 14 days from receiving the complaint.
Section 4 Personal data
- Personal data of Users provided to the Provider in connection with the use of the User Account are administered by the Provider.
- The User provides his/her data voluntarily when setting up a User Account. However, providing personal data is necessary for the use of the service referred to in these Terms and Conditions. Personal data provided by the User will be processed by the Provider in order to provide the User Account service to the User.
- The User has the right to review the personal data which concerns him/her and to demand their amendment.
Section 5 Final provisions
- The Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions only for substantial reasons. A substantial reason is understood as a necessary change in the Terms and Conditions due to: the User Account service modernisation or amendments in the provisions of law applicable to the Provider’s service.
- Information about the planned change of Terms and Conditions will be sent to the User’s e-mail address indicated in the User account at least 7 days before the change enters into force.
- If the Buyer fails to object the planned changes before the date of its entry into force, it is assumed that he/she accepts them. However it does not prevent him/her from terminating the contract in the future.
- If the Customer does not accept the planned changes, he/she should send a notification about that fact to the Provider’s e-mail address: […]. This will result in termination of the service contract on the date when the planned changes enter into force.
- The User is forbidden to provide content of illegal nature.